The three-year inter-class Bachelor's Degree Course in the Made in Italy brand, food and hospitality aims to develop qualified training in the field of Made In Italy, particularly regarding two thematic areas and activities: tourism and hospitality; food and wine products. To this end, the course is presented as an inter-class course. Thus, in the construction of the training programme, it brings together the opportunities, contents and objectives of the recently introduced Degree class L/GASTR Science, culture and policies of gastronomy and the essential features of Degree class L-15 Science of Tourism.
Why choose this course?
- Because tourism, gastronomy and hospitality are leading sectors in the Italian economy and because greater training and qualification is required in these fields
- Because Italy is well-known throughout the world thanks to its typical products, its food, its landscape and its network of accommodation facilities
- Because the course guarantees cultural training to promote the Made in Italy brand all over the world
- Because the course guarantees practical training for those who intend to work in the field of food and hospitality, using the highly-qualified laboratories of the Università dei Sapori
- Because the course emerged from a joint project between Confcommercio and Coldiretti and thus with the world of work and with the companies operating in this sector, to guarantee high-quality internships and on-the-job training and, after graduation, greater employment opportunities